In the afternoon, the Bike Parade will kick off at 4pm on Cherry Lane at Westmoor School ahead of the time-honored Parade at 4:15pm. Staging area opens at 2:45pm. Registration form is available to download/print below or complete online and will also be available at the Bike Parade Tent on Tuesday, July 4 in the staging area. Join the family fun!
Bike Parade Guidelines
- The staging area (Bike Parade Tent)—at Westmoor School by the ballfields—opens at 2:45pm. Check in will take place at the Bike Parade Tent from 2:45-4pm.
- The Bike Parade starts promptly at 4pm.
- All participants must complete the Registration and Waiver Form.
- The Bike Parade follows the same route as the 4th of July Parade, ending in front of Village Hall (route map above).
- The parade route will be closed to vehicles.
- All riders must wear a helmet.
- Parents/Guardians of participants who are minors must ride the route with the child.
- Do not throw, hand out or distribute any items along the parade route.
- Offensive or unacceptable behavior can result in removal from the parade.
For more information, call 847-272-2100 or stop in at George Garner Cyclery, 1111 Waukegan Road, Northbrook.