Bike Parade [CANCELED]
Cherry / Western-Shermer / Meadow
🚨 Activity Canceled 🚨
In the afternoon, the Bike Parade will kick off at 2:15pm at Cherry Lane and Western Avenue ahead of the time-honored Mile-Long Parade at 2:30pm. Staging area opens at 1pm at Cherry Lane and Western Avenue. Registration form is available to download/print below and will also be available at the Bike Parade Tent on Monday, July 4 in the staging area. Join the family fun!
Download the Registration & Waiver Form
Bike Parade Guidelines
- The staging area (Bike Parade Tent)—at Cherry Lane and Western Avenue—opens at 1pm. Check in will take place at the Bike Parade Tent from 1-2:15pm.
- The Bike Parade starts promptly at 2:15pm.
- All participants must complete the Registration and Waiver Form.
- The Bike Parade follows the same route as the 4th of July Parade, ending at Shermer and Meadow Roads (route map above).
- The parade route will be closed to vehicles.
- All riders must wear a helmet.
- Children 9 years old and under must be escorted by a parent/guardian. Children 10 years old and older may ride without a parent/guardian present. Parents/guardians are encouraged to meet their children at the end of the parade route.
- Do not throw, hand out or distribute any items along the parade route.
- Offensive or unacceptable behavior can result in removal from the parade.
For more information, call 847-272-2100 or stop in at George Garner Cyclery, 1111 Waukegan Road, Northbrook.